Want to Lead a Tribe Willing to Pay You to Do What You Love?
We all know that “build it and they will come” is a myth. Build it, nourish it, then constantly improve it and they will come is more like it.
Anyone can start a movement, anyone can create a cause. But if you want to build more than a passive, lukewarm community it will take guts, sweat and heart.
A community of raving, die-hard members is never built over night. Despite the hard work, there are many benefits to creating a thriving, enduring tribe.
Here are some of the rewards you’ll reap for your efforts:
- Support when you feel like giving up.
- More energy and strength than you could ever possibly generate alone.
- Enrichment through many life-long relationships.
- A raving community will allow you to make your passion your livelihood.
- Perhaps the greatest — and most unexpected — gift is that leading a community will serve as a catalyst for you to become a better human being.
As you can see, there are many benefits to creating and building a die-hard community. But what makes a strong community? What’s the difference between a community that crumbles, and one that thrives for decades or centuries?
An enduring community is…
- Rooted in deeply held values and is not simply a fad or quickly passing trend.
- About moving toward something bigger than any one individual’s goal in the group.
- Founded on creating major change in the world, or centered on a deeply shared passion.
- Led not for self-interest, but for the highest good of the community as a whole.
- Nourished by a sense of meaning and living out a common purpose.
So, how do you actually do it? How do you create a thriving tribe from the ground up? Well, it all begins with you.
This guided video course with action-based workbooks will help you build a tribe that will pay you to do what you love.
Here's what you'll get with this guided course:
- Eight Step-By-Step Training Videos on how to find where your tribe is already congregating and how to attract them
- How to build strong calls to action that get your tribe excited about what you're created.
- The art of building community and die-hard followers that share and spread your message.
- The Yes-Getting Pitch template that gets other influencers to spread your cause.
- The High-Conversion Landing Page template for signing up large groups of people to your email list.
This is the exact strategy I've used to build a tribe of over 30,000 subscribers.
I'll be sharing every detail with you. Here's what you'll discover:
- Learn the #1 strategy for building your audience rapidly.
- How to warm people up and get them to become loyal fans of your content.
- Creating authority so you cultivate a high level of trust with your audience.
- How to position yourself as a leader in your niche.
- Follow along with a case study about how one trailblazer built an email list of 1,000 people in just a week.
Are you ready to lead a tribe that pays you to do what you love?
What if I hate it?
Well, there are no refunds on Pay What You Can purchases. But all regular priced goods have a 30 day return period.